As many of you know 16.2 is a short or long workout depending on if you can finish the round in the time cap. The first round is 25 Toes to Bar, 50 Double Unders, and 15 Squat cleans at a pretty heavy weight. If you can complete that in 4 minutes, you will continue to go without a break for an additonal 4 minutes for another round, same amount of Toes to Bar, Double unders, less squat cleans but at a heaver weight.
I have designed the scoring sheet to make things pretty easy. As seen below for the first round (Turn phone sideways for a better view)
|Reps in Round 1||Movement||Rep Complete|
|25||Please Circle – Knee Raises / K2E / TTB|
|50||Please Circle– Single / Double Under|
|15||Squat Clean: Circle Weight
Men: 95lb Scaled, 135lb RX
Judges Scoring please circle the moments the athlete does in the round. If things are not properly circled the athlete will not be scored properly.
- Athletes must complete the round before the cap time to continue to the next round. (DUH)
- Athletes can only have 1 bar set up, (teammates can change weights between rounds for athletes)
- BOTH Feet must touch the bar on T2B for the rep to count. Both Knees must touch Elbows for rep to count for K2E. (Standards People!)
- Athletes can NOT jump from RX Clean weight to Scaled between Rounds (SO once they select RX they must stick to the RX weight the whole way, obviously they will earn more points than the scaled weight) (CHOOSE WISELY)
- Athletes MUST do the Weights on the sheet for that round, either Scaled or RX. For example Men doing a scaled weight on the first round must do 95lbs, they can’t do 85 or anything less.
- Athletes CAN change from TTB to K2E between rounds. (More points will be awarded for more difficult task.) If you start a round with TTB and do 15 and decide to change and do the last 10 at K2E you will be scored ALL 25 Reps as K2E.
- Just like Toes to Bar, Athletes can change from Double Unders to Single Unders, (you will earn less for Single Unders than DU) If you do half the round at DU and the remaining half at SU, your FULL round will count as Single Unders.
- Knee Raises will earn a .5x multiplier per rep, K2E will give a standard 1 baseline multiplier, Toes 2 Bar will earn a 2x Multiplier
- Single-Unders earn a baseline Multiplier of 1x. Double Unders will Earn a 2x Multiplier.
- Just like last week, if you do RX weight you will earn more than Scaled weight.